Good for 4 Persons
4 1/2 cups of Water
2 1/2 – 3 tbsp of Beef Bouillon
1 tsp Granulated Garlic / half clove minced garlic
1/2 tsp – 1 tsp Salt
1/8 tsp Pepper
1/16 tsp Ginger Root
2 tbsp Liquid Amino
1/2 tsp Chili Garlic Sauce
4 cups Water
4 Ramen Noodles
1/2 tsp Salt
Cabbage – thinly slice
Carrots – thinly slice lengthwise
Onion – thinly Slice
All Ingredients are available in our store:
1.Cut or thinly slice all the your veggies you desired to have on your Ramen.
2. For Broth: Combined all the ingredients.
3. Keep stirring the broth or Ramen Soup and bring it to a boil about 5-10 mins.
4. For Noodles: Put water in a pan, salt and the noodles.
5. Bring them to a boil for about 5 mins or until desired tenderness.
6. Put the ramen noodles in a bowl
7. Put your toppings on top of the noodles such as veggies and pork chashu. Add Chili Garlic to add a kick of spicy on your ramen.
8. Put your broth, serve and eat. Yummy Happy Tummy! 🙂