Fresh Spring Rolls
Fresh Spring Rolls w/ salmon
Any vegetables that you want to eat you can put it inside.
Sweet and Sour Sauce for dipping
1. Chop all the vegetables like a stick about the size of the wrapping paper
2. Prepare a water on a plate. Dip slowly the rice wrapper on the water all sides, top and bottom.
3. Get another plate or a chopping board where you can put the wet rice wrapper. On a fast paste put all your favorite veggies and salmon on bottom part of the wrapper. make sure you leave a space for folding.
4. Cut the folded spring roll using a wet sharp knife. You can cut it into 4 or 6 depends on whatever you like.
5. Now your spring roll is ready to eat. Dig in..
eating healthy is the best yummy! 🙂