Daisy Flower Cupcake
Cooking Time: 10-15 Mins
Quantity: 26 – 28 Cupcakes
Temperature: 350 degrees F
2 Cups Sugar
1 1/2 tsp of Baking powder
1 1/2 tsp of Baking soda
1/4 tsp Salt
2 Cups of Flour (Unbleached white flour, Cake Flour, All Purpose Flour)
3/4 Cup Cocoa Powder
2 Eggs (egg white and egg yolk separated)
1 Cup of Milk
1 Cup of Warm Water
1/2 Cup of Oil (Sunflower Oil, Canola Oil, Coconut oil)
1 Teaspoon of Vanilla Extract
Milk Chocolate (chopped)
1 1/2 Cups Softened Butter
1 1/2 Cups Powder Sugar
1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
2 oz Cream Cheese
8 oz Whipping Cream
Food Color of you choice
Try Thrive Flour it’s one the flour I used to make this recipe
1. Preheat Oven to 350 degrees F
2. Prepare you pan by putting cupcake cups on it then set aside.
3. Prepare dry ingredients in a clean bowl such as Sugar, Baking Powder, Baking Soda, Salt, Flour and Cocoa Powder. Mix it well until well combined.
4. Combine the wet ingredients in a separate bowl such as Egg yolks, Milk, Water, Oil and Vanilla Extract.
5. In a separate bowl whisk the egg white until its foamy but not thick pick like the picture below;
6. Combine together the dry and the wet ingredients mix it then fold the egg white on the mixture. NOTE: Do not over mix your batter. This will cause your cupcake to lose the egg white bubbles and tendency of cracking the middle.
7. Pour the batter 2/3 of the cupcake cups only. Make sure to leave space as the batter will expand.
8. Put your cupcakes in the oven and let it cook within 10-15 mins or put a toothpick at the center of one cupcake to make sure that it is well done and not wet inside.
9. While waiting for the cupcake do your frosting.
1. Whip your whipping cream then add the vanilla extract to it and mix well. Set Aside
2. Using your hand mixer or you balloon whisk, mix the soft butter and cream cheese.
3. Add the powdered sugar on your butter mixture and slowly add the whipping cream mixture until well combined.
4 Separate the frosting in to two or your choice if you want then add your desired color.
5. Using your