Easy Blueberry Banana Muffins
Make 24 Cupcake size Muffins
350 Degrees Fahrenheit
Tim: 12-15 Mins
1 1/2 cups Flour
2/3 Cups Sugar
1/2 Tsp Baking Soda
1/2 Tsp Salt
6 oz – 12 oz of Blueberries
1 Tsp Poppy Seeds
1/2 Tsp Ground Cinnamon
4-5 Bananas (mashed)
1/2 Cups Oil
4 Tbsp Melted Butter (melted)
1/2 Tsp Vanilla Extract
1/4 Cup Semi sweet Chocolate (Optional)
1/4 Cup Dark Chocolate (Optional)
1/4 Cup Milk Chocolate (Optional)
1. Set oven at 350 degrees
2. Combine and stir well all Dry Ingredients Together such as; Flour, Sugar, Baking Soda, Salt, Poppy Seeds, Cinnamon, all chocolates and Blueberries then set aside.
3. Combine All Wet Ingredients together such as; Banana, meted butter, oil, eggs, vanilla extract.Stir very well.
4. Combine wet ingredients into the dry and stir it together until well combined.
5. Pour all the batter 2/3 part of the cupcake cups or muffin cups.
6. Bake it in the oven for 12-15 mins.