Easy Cheesy Beef Taco Rice
Do you have a leftover taco beef and trying to figure something to cook with it? I did have some leftover taco beef and I tried cooking the recipe below. The result is really yummy.
You can also prepare this from the scratch. Please watch our video how to make it.
Good for 2 Persons
Cooking Time 5-10 Mins
2 cups Cooked Rice
1/8 cup Fresh Cilantro
1/4 cup chopped Onion
1/4 cup Diagonal sliced Red Bell Peppers
1 tbsp Hot Salsa
2 tbsp Enchilada Sauce
1/8 tsp Salt
1/2 tsp Pepper
1/2 tsp Granulated garlic
1/2 tsp liquid Amino
1 cup Mozzarella Cheese
Note: All of This ingredients are available on our shop
1. Prepare your ingredients.
2. Prepare pan in a medium heat then add olive oil
3. Now add the the rice, salt, granulated garlic and pepper then stir it.
4. Add on the enchilada sauce and hot salsa. Then stir it.
5. Add the Liquid Amino then stir again.
6. Now add 1/2 of your taco ground beef left over. Then stir.
7. Add the chopped onion then stir.
8. Add the fresh Cilantro then stir.
9. Add finally add the bell Peppers and stir. Done!
10. Prepare your oven to broil at 500 degrees Fahrenheit.
10. Prepare the rice mixture to your oven proof dish. Add 1/2 again of the remaining beef, half of mozzarella cheese and cilantro.
11. Put it inside the oven for 5-10 mins. Done! Eating time YUMMY!