Multi Toppings Banana Muffin
Make 6-8 Big size muffin
Temperature: 350 Degrees
Minutes of baking: 30-45 Mins
2 Cups Flour
1 Cup Sugar
1 Tsp Baking Soda
1/2 Tsp Salt
3-4 Ripe Bananas (Smashed)
1/2 cup Oil (Canola, Safflower or Sunflower Oil can be use)
1 egg (Beat)
1/ tsp Vanilla extract
Semi Sweet chocolate Chips
1. Combine all Dry Ingredients such as; 2 Cups Flour, 1 Cup Sugar, 1 Tsp Baking Soda, 1/2 Tsp Salt. Mix very well.
2. Preheat your oven to 350 Degrees F.
3. Combine all Wet Ingredients such as; 3-4 Ripe Bananas (Smashed), 1/2 cup Oil (Canola, Safflower or Sunflower Oil can be use), 1 egg (beat), 1/ tsp Vanilla extract.
4. Prepare your Muffin cups and get it ready
4. Combine the Dry Ingredients into the Wet ingredients and mix it until well combined.
5. Put your batter 3/4 amount of a cup.
6. Put your favorite topping at the top.
7. Put it inside the oven and bake it for approximately 30-45 mins or until brownish.
NOTE: You can always put some toppings in the middle part by putting half batter then toppings then batter then toppings on the top. This are optional.