Eggless Soft and Chewy Yema Candy
36- 40 pcs of Yema candy 1 inch triangular shape
1 can (14 oz) Sweetened Condensed milk
1/2 tsp All Purpose Flour
1 tbsp Sugar
1/8 tsp Vanilla Extract
1/8 cup Peanut (optional)
Note: You can always add more peanuts on this recipe
Visit my Store to get all the ingredients
1.Roast the peanuts in a sauce pan.
2. Remove the peanuts and let it cool down before chopping or smashing them to smaller size.
2. In a medium high heat on the same pan combine condensed milk, flour and sugar.
3. Keep stirring the yema until its yellowish color but not golden brown. Usually takes 5-10 mins of stirring depends on the pan you are using.
4. Add the smashed or chopped peanuts (you can also use walnuts, pecans or almonds to this but i prefer peanuts)
5. Turn off the heat and keep stirring for a minute or two to prevent the bottom of the yema to burn.
6. Add the Vanilla Extract
7. Let it cool down on the pan and while waiting cut up a wax paper 3×3 inches wide.
8. Let the yema get totally cooled before wrapping it on a wax paper.
9. Put it on the fridge or in jar on a cold room.This can last for 7 days. Enjoy your Yummy Yema!