Easy Chocolate Crinkles Recipe
Can make: 24 pcs
Temperature: 350 Degrees
1 Cup Flour
1 Cup Sugar
1/2 tbsp Baking powder
1/2 cup + 1 tbsp Cocoa powder
1/2 tsp salt
2 Eggs (beat)
1/4 cup oil (any oil will work but i like using sunflower oil/ canola oil)
2 and 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 cup or more powdered sugar (for rolling the crinkle ball)
1/2 tsp oil (for your hand)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare your pan with parchment paper.
- In a bowl combine and well mix all dry ingredients such as 1 cup of flour, 1 cup of sugar, 1/2 tbsp baking powder, 1/2 cup + 1 tbsp cocoa powder and salt then set aside.
- In a separate bowl combine and mix well 2 eggs, 1/2 cup oil and 2 and 1/4 tsp vanilla extract.
- Combine together the dry and wet ingredients using a spatula or fork.
- Put an oil on your hand and start making a ball 1 inches in diameter.
- Roll the crinkles in your powdered sugar and press a little bit when you put it in your pan.
- Bake for 10-15 mins depends on the type of oven you’re using and the size of the crinkles.
NOTE: When you’re seeing some cracks on the Crinkles that’s a sign that it is almost ready or it is ready. To make sure its done, get a spatula and slowly slide it under one of the crinkle and see if it is hard enough at the bottom but soft at the top. Let it cool down. It is best to eat this type of Crinkles with your favorite milk. Enjoy and Happy eating! 🙂