Chocolate Chip Cookies
Organic Chocolate Chip Cookies
Make: 30 cookies (2 inches)
Baking time: 20-25 mins
Temperature: 350 degrees
1 Cup of Butter (room temperature)
1/2 Cup Brown Sugar +2 Tablespoon
3/4 Cup White sugar
2 Large Eggs
1 3/4 Teaspoons of Vanilla Extract
1/2 Teaspoons Salt
2 Cups All Purpose Flour + 3 Tablespoons
1 Teaspoon Baking Soda
1 3/4 Cups Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips
1 Cup of Pecans (optional)
1 Cup of Walnuts (optional)
Note: You can also use some other nuts of your choice and you can use bittersweet chocolate chips you prefer. All the ingredients that I’m using are usually organic ingredients but you can always use whatever you have at home.
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit.
2. On a big bowl get ready to mix 1 cup dice butter using balloon whisk or a stand mixer for 1 minute until it is fluffy.
3. Add the the 1/2 Cup Brown Sugar +2 Tablespoon and the 3/4 Cup White sugar and mix it again for about a minute or until well combine.
4. Add the 2 Large Eggs and 1 3/4 Teaspoons of Vanilla Extract. Mix it Again Until Combine
5. In a Large Bowl combine 2 Cups All Purpose Flour + 3 Tablespoons, 1/2 Teaspoons Salt and 1 Teaspoon of Baking Soda. Combine it with you butter and mix it until well combine. NOTE: Make sure to scrape the sides of bowl and your whisk to make sure it is well combine
6. Add on your butter mixture 1 Cup of Pecans, 1 Cup of Walnuts and the Semisweet chocolate chips. NOTE: You can always add more semisweet/bitter sweet chocolates chips on your butter depends on how much chocolate chips you want on your cookies.
7. Get 2 Large baking pans and put some parchment paper on the top. Now mold your butter to a circular shape and flat it on your pan 1 1/2 inches wide and 1/2 inch height.
8. Arrange your cookies 1 1/2 inches to 2 inches apart on all sides. Bake your cookies for 20- 25 mins at 350 degrees. Make sure to check your cookies once in a while to see if the sides are little brown in color. To obtain a crunchy cookies lower your oven to 315 degrees and bake it 25-30 mins. For softer version bake it to 355 degrees and bake it for 15-20 mins.
9. Now your cookies is done and you can start digging in immediately but make sure not to burn yourself when you bite it. You can always let this cookies cool down and store it in a glass jar or cookie jar up to 1 week.