Vegetarian Chocolate Cake
Can make 4.4 diameter cake or 8-10 cupcakes
Good for 4-6 persons
1 cup of Flour
1/4 cup + 2 tbsp Cocoa Powder
1 tsp Baking Powder
1/2 tsp Baking Soda
1/8 tsp Salt
1/2 cups Vanilla Almond Milk
1/2 cup Water
1/4 cup oil (canola, sunflower or vegetable oil will work)
3/4-1 cup of Raw Honey / Sugar (depends on how sweet you want it to be. I tried both but I prefer 3/4 cup)
1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract (optional)
1/2 cup Semisweet
1/4 cup vanilla Almond Milk
Note: Remember that you can always double this recipe to make a 9 inch round cake. All of this ingredients are available in our store. Click here to buy all your ingredients.
Instructions for Cake:
1.Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
2. Combine all dry ingredients such as flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda and mix them using a balloon whisk until well combined.
3. On the same pan add on the almond milk, water, oil, honey and vanilla extract .
4. Stir all the ingredients together until well combined.
5. Transfer it to your baking pan and bake it for 1- 1.15 hrs. (depends on the type of oven)
6. While waiting for the cake to cool down make your ganache.
1.Boil the Almond milk
2. In a bowl where you put the semisweet pour the hot Almond milk.
3. Let it sit for 30 sec then stir it until smooth and runny.
1.You can put the smooth ganache in your fridge to cool down fast.
2. Cut the cake into half and pour half of the ganache on it. Then pour the half all over the cake.
3. You can add fruits and nuts on top of this cake and it will still taste really good.
4. Always smile and Enjoy eating !! 🙂