Good for 3-4 person
1 /2 lb of chicken breast rectangular slices or however you like
Note: You can also use 4 pcs of small chicken legs or 5-6 pcs of chicken wings
1 big Bell Pepper or 1/3 cup each of different color or type of bell pepper (chopped)
1 small Onion (chopped)
1 Tbsp of Liquid Amino / 1/2 tbsp. of soy sauce (optional)
Pinch of Salt
Pinch of black pepper
Pinch of granulated garlic
1/2 cup of oil (canola, safflower, coconut oil or your choice)
1 Tbsp Corn Starch
4 Tbsp All Puropose Flour + 1/4 cup
2 tsps granulated garlic
1/2 tsp salt or
1/2 tsp ground black pepper
Orange Sauce (you can always make this double if you want saucy orange sauce)
1/2 cup water (room temperature)
1/2 cup orange juice
1/8 cup + 2tsps sugar
1/4 tsp granulated garlic
1/8 tsp salt
2 tsps cornstarch
NOTE: All Ingredients are available in our store
1. Prepare the chicken in a separate bowl and marinade it with liquid amino, salt, black pepper and granulated garlic and set aside.
2. Combine the 1 Tbsp Corn Starch, 4 Tbsp All Puropose Flour, 1 Egg, 2 tsps. granulated garlic, 1/2 tsp. salt and 1/2 tsp. ground black pepper then set aside.
3. Grab you marinated chicken and combine it with your breading bowl.
4. Prepare your 1/4 cup of flour on a clean plate.
5. Heat your oil on a pan for at least 1 to 2 mins with a medium heat.
6. Dump your chicken on the dry flour and cook your chicken until the breading and the chicken is a little brownish in color approximately 1-2 mins per side depends on the thickness of your chicken and depends on the part of chicken you are going to use
7. Prepare a paper towel on a separate bowl then put the fried chicken for removing excess oil.
8. In a separate pan combine 1/4 cup of water, 1/2 cup orange juice, 1/8 cup + 2tsps sugar, 1/8 tsp salt and bring to a boil.
9. In a separate small bowl combine 1/4 cup of water and 2 tsps cornstarch and stir it untill well combine.
10. Combine you cornstarch and water bowl to your orange sauce while boiling and stir it until they become sticky sauce.
11. When your sauce is getting to the sticky stage add the 1 big Bell Pepper or 1/3 cup each of different color or type of bell pepper (chopped) and one 1 small Onion (chopped) and stir it.
12. When your orange sauce is ready, put it on the top of your chicken or put it on the side or whichever way you like. Happy eating