Decorative Chocolate Cookies
1/2 Cup of Butter/ Margarine
2 Cups Powder Sugar / Bakeable Stevia Blend
1 Cup Cocoa Powder
3/4 Cup All Purpose Flour + 3 Tbsp
1/2 Tsp Salt
1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
2 Tbsp Water
Temperature: 350 degrees
Baking Time: 8-10 mins
Sugar Vanilla Frosting
3/4 cup powder sugar
1/4 tsp vanilla extract
1/8 tsp almond extract
1 Tbsp Milk or more for the right thickness (use almond milk if you are)
1/2 Cup Semisweet
2 Tbsp Whipping Cream
1. Melt the butter in microwave for 1 minute
2. Add 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract Mix well.
3. Add 1/2 Tsp Salt on your mix and stir well.
4. Add 2 Cups of Sugar to your dough.
5. Add 3/4 Cup of Flour and 3 Tbsp of Flour on your mix then mix well.
6. Turn on your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
6. Use Spatula or your hand to mix it well then add 2 tbsp of water while mixing it. I just use my hand to mix this but you can always use spatula or hand mixer with a dough hook on it.
7. After the Dough is form get a wax paper or parchment paper and put it on top of the dough. Using your rolling pin flat your dough to 1/8 inch or 1/4 inch whichever you prefer.
8. Using a cookie cutter cut your dough. Just keep reform the dough to circle then flat it again then repeat cutting it until its gone. You can always use Jar lids or any cups of a bottle to cut your dough.
9. Arrange your cut dough to your cookie sheet and bake it for 8-10 mins at 350 degrees. Let it cool for 15-20 mins
10.Make sure the cookie is already cold before you make the frosting. To make the frosting combine all the the wet ingredients together then add the powder sugar then mix it very well. For chocolate frosting just add the ingredients together and microwave it for 1 min. Make sure you use the frosting as fast as you can so that its doesn’t get hard. If the incident that the frosting gets hard add a little bit of milk on it for vanilla sugar frosting.For Chocolate just add a little bit of cream and microwave it for 15-20 sec.
Done Happy eating! 🙂